Congo

Congo

Okay, I know that there are a couple of countries that have "Congo" in their name. My apologies for lumping you together. Finding information about tea culture in this region is a bit difficult. There is a lot of information about conflict in the region. I certainly remember this being in the news for years, but there's always more to people and a region than the conflicts that make the news. There is the Republic of the Congo and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

I did manage to find a video on YouTube of a young woman showing what she makes for breakfast on her cooking vlog. I decided that this was the best resource I was going to find. She held up the box of tea so people could see what brand she used. Unfortunately it was a bit blurry on my screen. I think it looked like Lipton, so that's what I went with. Lipton with milk. Pretty easy. She said she liked 50/50 milk to water, but use whatever ratio you want. Heat by your favorite method (can you say microwave?), and toss in your teabag to brew.
 Yum!

Comments

  1. Looks like this one was easy enough once you actually found a source.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some days easy is good. Their daily tea is remarkably similar to what we drink here. Imagine that!

      Delete
    2. You mean sometimes people who live in different countries can have things in common? Amazing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Equatorial Guinea

Afghani Pink Milk Tea (Qaimaq Chai)

Ataya/Waraga/Tuareg Tea