Breakfast Blend

Today's tea comes from "Jolly old England". I have no clue where that phrase came from, and I don't care to Google it. British tea is pretty well known, and from previous blog posts, you know that I had a version of it in Kenya. Well, more the Kenyan interpretation of British tea, but I do notice in British TV shows, the characters always refer to the tea being "well sugared", especially when given to someone who is under stress or doesn't feel well. Since it's me, there's no sugar in sight. While they are also know for liking a milky brew, I'm taking my tea straight this morning. Thanks to the internet, I know that some Brits take their tea that way, too.

I used my covered tea cup to brew this one up. I know that many people are adamant that tea should be covered while it brews, so this seemed all too appropriate for today's tea. While it is not the ubiquitous PG Tips, it is a nice blend of black tea, perfect for waking up on a chilly weekend morning (while watching "Shaun the Sheep").

Comments

  1. I love the intrusive R in that one, so Shaun becomes a pun on "shorn."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, while our country exports a lot of TV and movies, other countries have much more style with regards to their entertainment.

      Delete
    2. I just said that I liked the pun. I wasn't disparaging anything else.

      Delete
    3. I know. Over the years I have found that I like British tv better. I was quite amused when they did a gag on Mr Bean where one of the sheep ended up with a raw turkey stuck on its head. Then I realized what a true misfit I was.

      Delete
  2. Thanks you for sharing bet blog. It is a complex to medium-dark roast of African coffees with an intense and bright flavor. Here you can order Premium coffee bag online, Buy Breakfast Blend online, Buy mexican coffee online and Buy African kahawa Blend etc.

    African Espresso

    Latin American Blend

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Equatorial Guinea

Afghani Pink Milk Tea (Qaimaq Chai)

Ataya/Waraga/Tuareg Tea