Moroccan Mint

I've certainly gotten my mileage out of my Moroccan tea cups even though I got them after I "visited" Morocco on my blog. You have to admit, they have the best cups so far, at least for aesthetics. This particular Moroccan mint blend is herbal, so it is a great tea for the evening. According to the package, this is also known as "nana mint", and has a light and lively sweet spearmint flavor. First off, I hate what is known as spearmint in the states. Thankfully, this tea does not taste like that. Mint teas are tricky. They either taste sweet, and minty, or kind of musty. It's hard to predict which way a mint tea is going to go. This brews for 5-6 minutes, which is a long time. The mint flavor comes out absolutely perfectly!


I find that even loose leaf mint teas are a bit unpredictable (usually loose leaf teas are better quality and better flavor than bagged). I might have to add this to my list of bagged teas that I will drink. I've never looked to see if they have this at the grocery store, but a good well balanced mint tea is hard to find. Yet another score for Morocco. 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. GROAN! Yes, I do like Morocco's style. It also makes me feel old when I think about how dessert is often some sort of tea in a fancy cup to make it seem special.

      Delete
  2. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Organic Tea Pods

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Equatorial Guinea

Afghani Pink Milk Tea (Qaimaq Chai)

Ataya/Waraga/Tuareg Tea