Today I had a half finished draft of a blog post where the links to videos had all died. Thank you Blogger. Since I really didn't feel like dealing with finishing it, and fixing the bad links, I decided to just sit and drink. This afternoon I'm having my Swiss chocolate black tea with a little cream in it from my pink bistro cup. I always think of my sister when I use these, because they are 6 oz cups. The perfect size for her hot chocolate. Bonus, you can buy them in stores now, you don't have to comb the thrift stores. Apparently the Netherlands believe in smaller drink sizes (at least for bistro cups).


I was amazed by the endorphin hit I got with the first sip. Chocolaty, creamy (but no sugar added), and warm. Perfect for a chilly day during a very stressful spring. I'm well aware of the fact that most people are choosing much harder drinks to get through these days, but I do enjoy the lack of hangover and the fact I can drink before work without consequences. Maybe next week will be better.

Comments

  1. That is a good size! I'm probably done with hot beverages until October, so I'll have to remember this then....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep thinking that I should bring one to you if I ever get a chance to visit again.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Equatorial Guinea

Afghani Pink Milk Tea (Qaimaq Chai)

Ataya/Waraga/Tuareg Tea