Yixing kitty with butterfly

 Its been another crappy week. My department has been woefully short staffed, and hospitals are getting full. While more ICU beds were opened up, we could easily use more. More medical floors are changing over to COVID units. I had to get the oil changed in my car this week. As usual, the employees at the desk were not wearing masks, and the waiting area was a few chairs crammed together in a corner. Thankfully it was a warm day, and I ended up sitting on the concrete outside the building waiting for my car. So today's picture is very simple. I have a curious cat and a butterfly. Why not evoke the carefree days of spring and summer when we continue our slide into a winter that seems to be more bleak than most?



Comments

  1. A 747 crashed into my den
    And there's nothin' but tater tots for dinner again
    It's just one of those days....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think that tea and country music mix. Beer is the preferred drink, and I have a feeling coffee would be the first on the list of their non-alcoholic drinks.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Equatorial Guinea

Afghani Pink Milk Tea (Qaimaq Chai)

Ataya/Waraga/Tuareg Tea