Tatted stars for the holidays

 Another week done. Thankfully I had this weekend off as it seems like I really need 2 days (or more) off in a row to really feel like I'm rested and ready to deal with life again. Okay, I can't say that I'm ever ready to deal with life, but having some rest makes it easier to deal with things as they come up. Since Christmas is later this week, I decided to post a picture of some tatted stars with my 3 footed toad, and a gaiwan brewing green tea. 


And since I have a Jewish friend (who celebrates all the holidays because she is a convert from Christianity, and her husband is Christian), I did some searching online to find a tatted star of David pattern. I didn't actually find any instructions, rather I found a picture that was clear enough that I could count knots. The tension is a little wonky, but considering that this is my first attempt making this without any instructions, I feel like it came out pretty well. Here I'm using my kyusu style teapot to brew ginger puerh, and drinking with my dragon Jane. 


Happy holidays what ever holiday you celebrate.

Comments

  1. Good luck continuing to deal with life. It is not always easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm not sure I'm ready for tomorrow to be Monday, but at least I only have to slog through 3 days of work this week.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Equatorial Guinea

Afghani Pink Milk Tea (Qaimaq Chai)

Ataya/Waraga/Tuareg Tea