My favorite tea and lace photo of last year

 I've started writing some actual content blogs again. None of them are ready to post, so I looked back at my tea and lace photos. This one was my favorite.


It is cherry sencha brewed in a kyusu style teapot served in a pink bistro cup. The lace is a tatted scarf of pink flowers. It reminds me of spring, and cherry blossom festivals. I've never been to a cherry blossom festival, but I do live in a community that has a lot of cherry trees (and apple trees, along with a few peach trees), and I always look forward to the early spring blooms to chase winter away.

Comments

  1. It's only... what? an eternity until spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly feels like it. Oddly enough, winter is the only time I crave jasmine tea (it doesn't happen very often). I just need the smell of summer sometimes. I've been thinking that if I see a good deal on African violets at the grocery store, I should pick up a few as I only have one left. I'm a sucker for any green plants this time of year.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Equatorial Guinea

Afghani Pink Milk Tea (Qaimaq Chai)

Ataya/Waraga/Tuareg Tea